Unable to create deployment Package from Mendix Studio Pro 8.12.1

we are  not able to create a deployment package(.mda) from the last 2 days. i attached the screenshot and also paste the error. can anyone please help me out from this?  Thanks in advance   SharpSvn.SvnSystemException: Error running context: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.      at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\svnclientargs.cpp:line 78    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Export(SvnTarget from, String toPath, SvnExportArgs args, SvnUpdateResult& result) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\commands\export.cpp:line 98    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Export(SvnTarget from, String toPath, SvnExportArgs args) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\commands\export.cpp:line 64    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.UriClientDo(Uri repositoryUri, Action`1 action) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 689    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.Export(IRemoteRepository remoteRepository, IRevLine branchLine, Revision revision, String targetProjectDirectory) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 573  
asked
2 answers

Assuming the last changes were committed you could try to download the project again in a new folder.

If that doesn’t allow the mda to be created then please create a ticket with Mendix support, they will be able to help you further.

answered

I also found this issue.

Cannot Create Deployment Package

and if I move my local app to other folder I cannot download app again.

I think the problem caused from SVN ?

Remark: Mendix 9.13.1

SharpSvn.SvnSystemException: Error running context: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.  
   at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets)
   at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path, SvnCheckOutArgs args, SvnUpdateResult& result)
   at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path)
   at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnClientAdapter.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl\Svn\SvnClientAdapter.cs:line 62
   at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows.SvnConnector.Checkout(IRemoteRepository remoteRepository, IRevLine branchToCheckout, String targetProjectDirectory) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 69

answered