Compilations of Java action failed

I built the app through 8.18.18, but I found out that I cannot use publish function. So I decided to move my app to studio pro 9, and converted well. However, it can’t publish my app.   The error code:   Buildfile: C:\Users\ta-gi\OneDrive\Documents\Mendix\App11-main_2\deployment\build_core.xml compile:     [javac] Compiling 199 source files to C:\Users\ta-gi\OneDrive\Documents\Mendix\App11-main_2\deployment\run\bin     [javac] C:\Users\ta-gi\OneDrive\Documents\Mendix\App11-main_2\javasource\communitycommons\Misc.java:360: error: method execute in class Core cannot be applied to given types;     [javac]         return Core.execute(c, microflowName, params);     [javac]                    ^     [javac]   required: T     [javac]   found: IContext,String,Map<String,Object>     [javac]   reason: cannot infer type-variable(s) T,R     [javac]     (actual and formal argument lists differ in length)     [javac]   where T,R are type-variables:     [javac]     T extends CoreAction<R> declared in method <T,R>execute(T)     [javac]     R extends Object declared in method <T,R>execute(T)     [javac] C:\Users\ta-gi\OneDrive\Documents\Mendix\App11-main_2\javasource\communitycommons\Misc.java:590: warning: [dep-ann] deprecated item is not annotated with @Deprecated     [javac]     public static boolean objectsAreEqual(Object left, Object right) {     [javac]                           ^     [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.     [javac] 1 error     [javac] 1 warning BUILD FAILED C:\Users\ta-gi\OneDrive\Documents\Mendix\App11-main_2\deployment\build_core.xml:30: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details. Total time: 4 seconds Can someone to help me to fix this problem?
asked
1 answers

You need to upgrade the Community Commons module in your application with the latest from the Marketplace. This will fix the error you are seeing,

I hope this helps.

answered