SMTP connection (gmail) refused in the Mendix cloud

Hi, I am recently using the "Email module with templates". I use the gmail smtp. The thing is that locally it works perfectly and the email is sent, but when I upload the application to production (mendix cloud) it refuses the connection. The parameters I use are:   - SMTP Host: smtp.gmail.com - SMTP Password: <password> - SMTP Port: 465 - Use TLS: false - Use SSL: true - Use SSL check identity: true.   On the other hand, I have enabled the "two-step verification" option in gmail and I have created an application password.   I really don't know what it could be as it works perfectly on local and when I had the application in the free version of Mendix it works perfectly as well.    Any ideas?   Stacktrace:   com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: org.apache.commons.mail.EmailException: Sending the email to the following server failed : smtp.gmail.com:465 at EmailTemplate.SendEmailMessage (JavaAction : 'Send Email') at EmailTemplate.IVK_SendTestMessage (SubMicroflow : 'SendEmailMessage') Advanced stacktrace: at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowUtil.processException(MicroflowUtil.java:83) Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: org.apache.commons.mail.EmailException: Sending the email to the following server failed : smtp.gmail.com:465 at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowUtil.processException(MicroflowUtil.java:83) Caused by: org.apache.commons.mail.EmailException: Sending the email to the following server failed : smtp.gmail.com:465 at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowUtil.processException(MicroflowUtil.java:83) Caused by: Sending the email to the following server failed : smtp.gmail.com:465 at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowUtil.processException(MicroflowUtil.java:83) Caused by: Couldn't connect to host, port: smtp.gmail.com, 465; timeout 60000 at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowUtil.processException(MicroflowUtil.java:83) Caused by: Connection refused (Connection refused) at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowUtil.processException(MicroflowUtil.java:83)   Thanks!
asked
1 answers

I assume you already tried everything described here? https://docs.mendix.com/developerportal/deploy/sending-email/

Regards,

Ronald

answered