Getting error while running the project

Hello, I am using 9.24.1 version of mendix first time. There is one new application. I have downloaded it from repo and try to run it but its failing and showing this error:- # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # #  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00007ff8597c8383, pid=20264, tid=1052 # # JRE version:  (11.0.16.1+1) (build ) # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (11.0.16.1+1, mixed mode, sharing, tiered, compressed oops, g1 gc, windows-amd64) # Problematic frame: # V  [jvm.dll+0x1d8383] # # No core dump will be written. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows     Please let me know how to resolve it. It very urgent. Thanks, Trishla
asked
1 answers

Hi Trishla,

What did you try already to fix the issue?

When running into problems always try to cleanup deployment directory and delete local files of the app and redownload it from the team server. Is there a possibility to upgrade to 9.24.2? I had JDK issues on that version as well. Also you might need to download an older version of JDK hotspot to fix this issue. Below a scroonshot of the version i use. And if it is really urgent you might be better of contacting support.

answered