I cannot run my first App

Hi everyone,   im so new on Mendix Academy. I try to run my first app on Course. The message is “An exception occurred during Runtime Shutdown.” and stack trace is “java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: null An exception occurred during Runtime Shutdown. -------- java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: null bla bla… Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Configuration is not initialized yet. ”   im getting the following error:      at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.M2EEResponse.CheckSuccess() in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\M2EEResponse.cs:line 57    at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.M2EEClient.UpdateConfiguration(Dictionary`2 config) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\M2EEClient.cs:line 173    at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.StartupManager.PerformStartup(StartupInfo info, IM2EEClient client) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\StartupManager.cs:line 51    at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.RuntimeController.Start(StartupInfo info, LogLevel autoSubscribeLogLevel) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\RuntimeController.cs:line 135    at Mendix.Modeler.Deployment.Local.LocalRunner.<>c__DisplayClass70_1.<RuntimeLaunched>b__1() in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Deployment\Local\LocalRunner.cs:line 336    at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.BackgroundUtil.<>c__DisplayClass1_0`1.<Do>b__0(Object s, DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\BackgroundUtil.cs:line 29    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)
asked
3 answers

Hi Berkay,

Can you chack if you have the JDK set?

Open StudioPro and in the top menu Edit → Preferences:

If not, please set it.

Go Make It

answered

Hi Berkay,

First of all, just want to know if on the Mendix Studio Pro, is there any error/warning appear on the dialog panel before you pressed RUN?

answered

Hi Berkay,

I got the same problem recently. I think all you need to do is uninstall current Mendix Studio Pro version and download the latest. I tracked Rapid Developer Path and I know it says “download Mendix Version 9.12.x” but it’s not working. I tried many different ways to fix it but that wasn’t work. It was fixed when I downloaded and install Mendix Version 9.24.3.

answered