M2EE Error HELP!

I am working through the rapid developer course. I keep getting the M2EE error when trying to deploy and test my app.    This is the message I am getting from the console:    An error occurred while executing action 'Execute DDL commands'. -------- com.mendix.m2ee.api.AdminException: Executing DDL commands failed.    at com.mendix.basis.component.internal.LocalComponentImpl.executeDDLCommands(LocalComponentImpl.scala:113) Caused by: com.mendix.basis.connectionbus.ConnectionBusException: Error (SQL State: 42504, Error Code: -5504) on executing:   ALTER TABLE "myfirstmodule$course" ADD "submetaobjectname" VARCHAR_IGNORECASE(255) NULL   Successful changes were not rolled back. We advise you to restore the database from a backup before trying to synchronize again.    at com.mendix.connectionbus.modelsynchronization.DdlCommandExecutor.handleCommandExecutionException(DdlCommandExecutor.scala:142) Caused by: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: object name already exists in statement [ALTER TABLE "myfirstmodule$course" ADD "submetaobjectname" VARCHAR_IGNORECASE(255) NULL]   
asked
1 answers

Hi Wesley, 

I found this post on the forum, this might help you with the course;

https://forum.mendix.com/link/space/studio-pro/questions/110619 

Goodluck with your rapid developer course!!

answered