Getting Error: Please configure a value(32 characters) for the EncryptionKey constant.

Hello Team,   We are facing an issue with Email template after publish a project. In my local this project is working fine. Even though we added the encryption key in project, With Cloud Url we are getting the error "Please configure a value(32 characters) for the 'EncryptionKey' constant.", Same issue is not coming in my local project url. Could you please help to resolve this issue. I am adding few screenshots for details. After publish the project getting below error. Thanks & Regards, Akshay  
asked
4 answers

Constants are managed per environment. The value you add in your configuration in the screenshot only works locally. If you're running your app in a free sandbox, it will take the default value of your constant (NOT the override value as in your screenshot)

image.png

If you're running your app in the Mendix cloud, you should configure it in the Mendix Portal.

answered

Hi Akshay,

The constant is located in both the modeler and the browser. You can search for it or find it in the marketplace modules folder.

image.png 

Or in the browser it is located in Environments > Select the one you are using > Under the tab model options you can edit them. 

image.png

answered

Hello Patrick,

My Environment page looks different. I am not able to create a new Environment and find Model options. I am using free application, Is there any restrictions to use these features.

image.png

answered

Hi Peter,

I am not able to find constants. Could you please help.

image.png

answered