Error running in local when restoring backup from PostgreSQL

Hi, I want to restore a backup from acceptance version 9 to local version 7. I use PostgreSQL version 12. I have already restored the backup into postgre. I linking the Database to the App in Mendix Studio Pro. But when run I have this error : An error occurred while initializing the Runtime: Unsupported pre-analysis migration: version '4.1.0' cannot be downgraded to version '3.0.0'. -------- com.mendix.m2ee.api.AdminException: An error occurred while initializing the Runtime: Unsupported pre-analysis migration: version '4.1.0' cannot be downgraded to version '3.0.0'.    at com.mendix.basis.impl.MxRuntimeImpl.start(MxRuntimeImpl.java:372) Caused by: com.mendix.connectionbus.ConnectionBusRuntimeException: Unsupported pre-analysis migration: version '4.1.0' cannot be downgraded to version '3.0.0'.    at com.mendix.connectionbus.modelsynchronization.migration.PreanalysisPhaseMigrationHelper.preventVersionDowngrade(PreanalysisPhaseMigrationHelper.scala:32)    at com.mendix.connectionbus.modelsynchronization.analysis.DatabaseAnalyzer.analyzeAndFillMigrationCommands(DatabaseAnalyzer.java:97)    at com.mendix.connectionbus.modelsynchronization.ModelSynchronizationUpdater.analyzeAndFillMigrationCommands(ModelSynchronizationUpdater.java:144)    at com.mendix.connectionbus.modelsynchronization.ModelSynchronizationUpdater.analyzeAndRender(ModelSynchronizationUpdater.java:103)    at com.mendix.connectionbus.modelsynchronization.SynchronizationManager.analyzeModel(SynchronizationManager.scala:193)    at com.mendix.connectionbus.modelsynchronization.SynchronizationManager.analyzeCurrentDatabase(SynchronizationManager.scala:114)    at com.mendix.connectionbus.modelsynchronization.SynchronizationManager.analyze(SynchronizationManager.scala:103)    at com.mendix.connectionbus.ConnectionBusImpl.collectDatabaseSynchronizationInformation(ConnectionBusImpl.java:312)    at com.mendix.basis.impl.MxRuntimeImpl.initializeConnectionBusAnyway(MxRuntimeImpl.java:449)    at com.mendix.basis.impl.MxRuntimeImpl.start(MxRuntimeImpl.java:354)    at com.mendix.m2ee.appcontainer.actions.StartAction.startRuntime(StartAction.java:49)    at com.mendix.m2ee.appcontainer.actions.StartAction.execute(StartAction.java:30)    at com.mendix.m2ee.appcontainer.server.handler.HttpAdminHandler.handle(HttpAdminHandler.java:129)    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:127)    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:501)    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.lambda$handle$1(HttpChannel.java:383)    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.dispatch(HttpChannel.java:556)    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:375)    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:272)    at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:311)    at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:103)    at org.eclipse.jetty.io.ChannelEndPoint$1.run(ChannelEndPoint.java:104)    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.runTask(EatWhatYouKill.java:336)    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.doProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:313)    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.tryProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:171)    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.run(EatWhatYouKill.java:129)    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.ReservedThreadExecutor$ReservedThread.run(ReservedThreadExecutor.java:375)    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:806)    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$Runner.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:938)    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)   Thanks for your help !
asked
1 answers

A Mendix 9 database won't be compatible with a Mendix 7 application. You can upgrade from 7 to 9, but not downgrade. 

The solution would be to run the same version of the Mendix application you are running in acceptance locally.

I hope this helps.

answered