Get an error the compile the marketplace project

C:\Users\miyaqian\Mendix\EQ_Tuning-main\javasource\xlsreport\actions\GenerateExcelDoc.java:148: error: cannot assign a value to final variable OutputDocument                OutputDocument = new FileDocument(getContext());                ^Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.1 error FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong:Execution failed for task ':compile'.> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details. * Try:> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.> Run with --debug option to get more log output.> Run with --scan to get full insights. * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org BUILD FAILED in 8s
asked
3 answers

I would suggest downloading the latest version of the Excel Exporter module from the Marketplace. You may also need to upgrade the Mx Model Reflection model as well.

Good luck!

answered

The OutputDocument variable cannot be assigned a value because it is declared final, which means it cannot be changed once assigned. You probably need to remove the final keyword before declaring the OutputDocument variable to be able to change its value in your code.

answered

I got a warning when import the Excel Expoter module. the below files will be replaced with the new one

C:\Users\miyaqian\Mendix\Inclination_Test-main\userlib\joda-time-2.10.10.jar
C:\Users\miyaqian\Mendix\Inclination_Test-main\userlib\joda-time-2.10.10.jar.XLSReport.RequiredLib

after I continue, there's an error in below box

image.png

answered