PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification

Good morning,    I am moving my Mendix app from version 9.24 to 10.1, after creating my first deployment package, I stopped the mendix service, and updated the app to use my new version, unfortunately when I hit run service I was faced with the following error:    Opening JDBC connection to SCMSTC02/Mendixdb failed with SQLState: 08S01 Error code: 0 Message: "The driver could not establish a secure connection to SQL Server by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. Error: "PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target". ClientConnectionId:d504d980-24c8-42ac-9170-754703c2deb6", retrying...(1/4) I moved back to using 9.24 and did not encounter any errors, is there something new required with this updated mendix version that I need to add into my app for it to deploy correctly?   Steps I have completed: 1. Download studio pro 10  2. Update app version to use studio pro 10 3. download and install the .gz package to manage the mendix server versions: 4. Create Mendix deployment package 5. update app in mendix service console and hit start service
asked
0 answers