Delete list error

Hi all, I'm facing one of the strange error, on delete list activity I'm getting following error Error type: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.UserException StackTrace: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.UserException:     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionManager.executeSync(ActionManager.scala:110) Caused by:com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.UserException:     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionManager.executeSync(ActionManager.scala:110) Caused by:     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionManager.executeSync(ActionManager.scala:110)   List is not in any other transaction, it's don't have any cascade delete microflow is pretty simple retrieve then delete list contains around 5-10 objects not more. Anyone have idea what I should look for I'm running out of ideas. Best regards, Slavko
asked
1 answers

Slavko,

Did you check permissions on the entity being deleted?  Maybe the logged in user doesn't have the rights to delete that entity?

Mike

answered