Deployment Package: Failed to checkout remote repository LibGit2Sharp.NameConflictException:

When i am creating a deployment package, i am receiving the below error message. I am using Studio 10.8.1 and on prem deployment.   LibGit2Sharp.NameConflictException: 'C:/Users/babylyn/AppData/Local/Temp/sg4b52lo.2vu' exists and is not an empty directory   at LibGit2Sharp.Core.Ensure.HandleError(Int32 result) in /_/LibGit2Sharp/Core/Ensure.cs:line 155   at LibGit2Sharp.Core.Proxy.git_clone(String url, String workdir, GitCloneOptions& opts) in /_/LibGit2Sharp/Core/Proxy.cs:line 278   at LibGit2Sharp.Repository.Clone(String sourceUrl, String workdirPath, CloneOptions options, ProxyOptions proxy) in /_/LibGit2Sharp/Repository.cs:line 854   at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Actions.Git.Requests.Clone.GitCloneLibGitRequest.ExecuteRequest() in Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Git\Actions\Requests\Clone\GitCloneLibGitRequest.cs:line 50     I have suggestion from this link but it is not working. My app directory path is C:\PMS Any suggestion, please? I need to deploy patches.   Regards,
asked
1 answers

Hey Babylyn,

Be carefull with your folder location.

You can try to clone the repository using the following console command inside an empty folder:

git clone -b <branch_name> <gitURL>

The Git URL is available on the Team serverimagem.png

Another possible cause for this issue, could be related with the path length. It should have at max 260 characters.

Again carefull with your folder location.

If this answer helped, mark as "accept" :)

Best Regards,

Ricardo Pereira

answered