Concurrent Users Supported in Mendix Public Cloud Resource Packs

Hello Mendix Community, I need assistance in determining the maximum number of concurrent users that can be supported by different Mendix public cloud resource packs: Extra Small (XS) Small (S) Medium (M) Large (L) Extra Large (XL) Extra Extra Large (XXL) XXXL XXXXL According to Mendix documentation, these resource packs vary in their capabilities. Specifically, I'm interested in understanding the concurrent user limit for each. For context, the application I'm assessing is a standard desktop web app with modest user interaction screens (8-10 Screens) and no heavy database operations or batch processing. My goal is to identify the node size that guarantees optimal page responsiveness. Any insights or experiences shared would be valuable. Thank you in advance for your help.
asked
1 answers

As you already found out it’s “complicated “. Because it depends a lot on how your app is built/modelled and the amount of data involved.

what you want is to run load test against your app with smallest size and scale up until you reach your desired performance & load. There is no magic formula for this.

and you might run this test regularly assuming your model and data change over time. 

answered