Cant commit error...

Help! I can't commit my project, I get this error immediately when i try to commit: Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.VersionControlException: An error occurred while checking for changes on disk. ---> SharpSvn.SvnSystemException: Can't open file '\\mac\Home\Documents\Mendix\MyAdvance-misc. fixes\.svn\pristine\de\de73dbe1b68c92328d2aabc425d4d3b7cc34e64d.svn-base': The system cannot find the file specified.      at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Status(String path, SvnStatusArgs args, EventHandler`1 statusHandler)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.GetStatus(String path, SvnStatusArgs args, Collection`1& statuses)    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.ClientDo[T](Func`2 action) in C:\jenkins\workspace\Modeler-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 58    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.GetStatuses(String localDir, Boolean retrieveRemoteStatus) in C:\jenkins\workspace\Modeler-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 631    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.GetStatuses(String localDir, Boolean retrieveRemoteStatus) in C:\jenkins\workspace\Modeler-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 635    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.RevCommitter.<AddCheckFileConflictsStep>b__25_0(IProgressInfo info) in C:\jenkins\workspace\Modeler-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\RevCommitter.cs:line 225
asked
2 answers

First, you should export a project package so whatever happens you dont lose your changes. You can do that under File > export project package. Then when you go to your project directory in file explorer there will be a .mpr file in the packages folder. I would copy this file to your desktop.

I don't have much experience with this issue, but the other day when I was committing, my modeler crashed which prevented me from committing once it restarted. I was able to commit my project through svn, and that fixed the issue for me. 

If that doesn't work, you can try opening the copy of your project package and committing that project. The error seems like its having trouble locating your project files. 

answered

You can try this:

1. Rename your current project folder, e.g. "MyAdvance-misc. fixes_working"
  2. Redownload the project from team server
  3. copy all changes from the _working folder to the downloaded folder (excluding the .svn folder)
answered