Sap Cloud Foundry - Requested route (pickone.eu10.hana.ondemand.com) does not exist.

Hello everybody, I'm trying to deploy an initial application to the Sap Cloud Foundry (SCF) environment. I've used the presented guides (https://docs.mendix.com/deployment/sap-cloud-platform/deploy-a-mendix-app-to-sap-cloud-platform ) but unfortunately the applications doesn't start (instance keeps crashing) with the message Requested Route not found. I've checked the Route and it does exists and is linked to the application. Any other ideas regarding the deployment to SCP? I wasn't expecting these problems deploying a very basic application from the DT modeler.  I do have to say when I initially deployed the application to the mendix cloud, it wasn't running either. I thought the type of cloud was the issue. Locally it was running. CF settings are correct in the DT Modeler. Hope you have some ideas! Kind regards Laurens
asked
4 answers

So, it finally worked thanks to the help of Erik Klein Geltink (Mendix colleague):

What did I do: I followed the first tutorial as stated below:

https://docs.mendix.com/developerportal/deploy/sap-cloud-platform

Then, creating the application, I always had the impression that I should set all Cloud Foundry settings in the modeler (user + pass + endpoint etc). Then, running it on the cloud foundry using the "Run on Cloud Foundry" setting. 

Erik said: don't. Selecting the cloud foundry environment on the Mendix start page and creating the app from there, makes sure that all services are started on the CF platform. Then, when the modeler opens, Mendix already knows all the details of the selected cloud environment. Using the "Run" button automatically starts everything on the CF environment. 

Erik pointed out that sometimes things are easier than they look :-)

Thanks again Erik!

Kind regards

Laurens 

answered

Have you checked your service bindings? Were they created? 

answered

Still no luck. Despite the complete basic walkthrough of the deployment to CF, it still gives the problems with the Route. Servicebinding is all done and activated but still no luck.

<Edit> Just discovered that I used a normal mendix app instead of a specific SAP App (with Atlas UI). Will have  ago at that. <Edit>

<Edit2> Nope, that didn't solve the problem. The problem regarding the deployment remains the same :-(  <Edit2>

answered

Have you tried deploying a blank SAP app? If you create it via the MX Cloud (not via the modeler) it should immediately walk you through the SAP Cloud set-up, and you can see if you can successfully deploy an unmodified app.

answered