No read access to attribute

Hello, I loaded an existing app and added some new fields for a show and tell... however when I update the app I presented with 6 errors, I have included 2 below (replication for each new field) - how do I resolve these please?  Please note I am very new to mendix.    No read access to attribute 'Company_Name' in entity 'DataGathering.DataEntry' for user role 'User' (with role 'User' in module 'DataGathering').DataGatheringPage 'Page4_EmergencyContact'Attribute (path) of text box 'text Box1' No read access to attribute 'Company_Name' in entity 'DataGathering.DataEntry' for user role 'User' (with role 'User' in module 'DataGathering').DataGatheringDomain modelAccess Rules of entity 'Data Gathering.Data 
asked
2 answers

Hi Dave,

You have two security levels in the modeler.  The Project Security of the roles you establish and the module security level.  In your case, you need to allow access to the module security of the DataGathering Module for the entity DataEntry.  

To accomplish this do the following, navigate to the entity DataEntry and open the properties:

Then navigate to the last tab "Access Rules", here you can give the user access to the specific attributes you wish, be it read, write or read only:

Here is some documentation to reference: https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/security

Hope this helps.

answered

Thank you for the explanation and the answer, it worked for me too :)

answered