M2EE Error After Startup

Hi everyone, I reinstalled the Administration.Account Module, the XSUAA Module and the odata connector lately for SSO purpose on the Cloud Foundry. But when I'm trying to deploy my app now after these changes, the following error occurs multiple times in my log file: [APP/PROC/WEB/0] OUT ERROR - M2EE: Starting Mendix Runtime failed.  [APP/PROC/WEB/0] OUT ERROR - M2EE: com.mendix.m2ee.api.AdminException: Starting Mendix Runtime failed. [APP/PROC/WEB/0] OUT     at com.mendix.basis.impl.MxRuntimeImpl.fireZeeMissile(MxRuntimeImpl.java:538)  [APP/PROC/WEB/0] OUT Caused by: com.mendix.m2ee.api.AdminException: An exception occurred while running the after-startup-action. Do you know what might be causing this? Best regards and many thanks in advance, Laura   Edit: There is another line in my logfile which might cause that error: "2018-09-14T09:33:11.190+0000 [APP/PROC/WEB/0] OUT Caused by: com.mendix.thirdparty.org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["xsuaa"] not found."  
asked
1 answers

Hi Laura,

Unfortunately you can't debug the after start up action but have a look at your settings and ASU microflow and remove the actions that are used. Try to start up and if succesfull, implement the actions one by one and start after eacht one so you can find which one is resulting in the error. That way you may get a clue about what seems to be the problem.

Good luck!

answered