App fails to deploy on cloud

Hello Everyone, Every time I try to deploy my app on cloud it gives the following error: “An error occurred while deploying your app to the cloud. Visit the developer portal to see the status of your app.” In the past I used to have this error but it usually goes away after 1 or 2 tries. This time it is consistent. Any suggestions? Best Regards, Puneet  
asked
5 answers

Don't think we can help on the forum with this. You can wait some time and try it again. But if this is not helping and the logs are not showing anything you can better contact the mendix support. 

answered

I have same experience, when i look in the build log is seems to be ok but the build did states falied in Studio Pro… I just redeploy but this is an issue...

answered

Are you using a free app or licenced node?

answered

Hi Gerrit, 

It is a free app. Does it mean that I have crossed the maximum number of objects allowed in a free app?

Regards,
Puneet

answered

Hello All, 

Thanks a lot for your comments. I check the build-log and found it failed due to one of the java components. I had removed the java component few days ago but surprisingly it was still present in the project’s javasource folder. I removed it from there also and that resolved the issue. Thanks again.

Best Regards
Puneet

answered