SMTP Module - Java Compilation error

Hi Guys, I’m using version 7.23.3 of the desktop modeler and I’m getting a compilation error after I’ve added the SMTP module from the app store , Here I have downloaded the smtp module from the app store, and tried to run the application the following error has been shown. I have already worked with email module template and now I particularly want to implement Smtp module. note: I tried with clean the deployment directory, that dosen’t work. I would really helpful, if anyone gave solution for this. Thanks in Advance. Compile error: Buildfile: C:\Users\Indium Software\Documents\Mendix\PersonalizedCart-main_2\deployment\build_core.xml compile:     [javac] Compiling 121 source files to C:\Users\Indium Software\Documents\Mendix\PersonalizedCart-main_2\deployment\run\bin     [javac] C:\Users\Indium Software\Documents\Mendix\PersonalizedCart-main_2\javasource\smtpemailmodule\mail\EmailModule.java:12: error: package com.mendix.util.classloading does not exist     [javac] import com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner;     [javac]                                    ^     [javac] C:\Users\Indium Software\Documents\Mendix\PersonalizedCart-main_2\javasource\smtpemailmodule\mail\EmailModule.java:130: error: cannot find symbol     [javac]         new Runner<Object>()     [javac]             ^     [javac]   symbol:   class Runner     [javac]   location: class EmailModule     [javac] 2 errors BUILD FAILED C:\Users\Indium Software\Documents\Mendix\PersonalizedCart-main_2\deployment\build_core.xml:29: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details. Total time: 4 seconds It would be really helpful if anyone kindly give me some solution to fix this error. Thanks in Advance.
asked
1 answers

This has been asked before, and Mike Kumpf had a solution. Here’s a link to the previous question and his answer.
https://forum.mendix.com/link/questions/93406

answered