access restriction using certificate not working for me. Getting 403 forbidden on my accp env in mx cloud

Subject: Access restriction using certificate not working for me. Getting 403 forbidden on my accp env in mx cloud Hi, I have checked the forums but could not find a solution. Hence posting here. I am trying to use access restriction using certificate on an accp environment in mx cloud. So i generated self signed. The common name used is full url i.e. myapp-accp.mendixcloud.com Added the .crt to root i.e. /. Added the .p12 and password to trusted store in my local. But still getting 403 forbidden. The logs dont tell the exact root cause. Any pointers? Thanks 
asked
2 answers

You are trying to get access from your acceptance environment to something else. What is that something else?

Do you have access to that something else from any other environment?

Is it possible to access that something else in any other way, soapui or postman?

answered

Did you already play around by raising the loglevels? Depending on what you are trying to connect with set Webservices or RestConsume to trace. Otherwise use wireshark to see what is going on over the network locally. There are enough youtube video’s on how to inspect the packages.

Regards,

Ronald

answered