App Down/Error on Deployment There was no endpoint listening at https://cloud.home.mendix.com/ws/CloudService/

Hello, Hoping somebody can help … my free app will not deploy and is no longer viewable.  I deployed the app, did not get any error, went to view it live, and it never got pas the “Resuming free app ...” page.   I tried to re-deploy, but the “Run” button in the modeler was greyed out.  I did some googling online, and this was fixed by signing out and then signing back in.  (NOTE: password change required by Mendix today).  However, I consistently get an error when I deploy (see below), and sometimes get a dialog box saying that It could not retrieve the latest build from the team server.  I did not (intentionally/consciously) make any changes that I imagine would impact this –- mostly page design pages, a couple tweaks to the domain models (adding, not removing) and some microflow updates.   When I check the Environments, i note that it says the app is deployed, but does not specify any locale:   When I deploy, I consistently get this error: Mendix.Modeler.CloudConnector.CloudServiceException: There was no endpoint listening at https://cloud.home.mendix.com/ws/CloudService/ that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details. ---> System.ServiceModel.EndpointNotFoundException: There was no endpoint listening at https://cloud.home.mendix.com/ws/CloudService/ that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details. ---> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 82.94.167.224:443    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context)    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpOutput.WebRequestHttpOutput.GetOutputStream()    --- End of inner exception stack trace --- Server stack trace:     at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpOutput.WebRequestHttpOutput.GetOutputStream()    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpOutput.Send(TimeSpan timeout)    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelFactory`1.HttpRequestChannel.HttpChannelRequest.SendRequest(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.RequestChannel.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)    at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.RequestChannelBinder.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message) Exception rethrown at [0]:     at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)    at Mendix.Modeler.CloudConnector.CloudService.CloudServicePortType.GetApp(GetAppRequest request)    at Mendix.Modeler.CloudConnector.CloudConnector.<>c__DisplayClass8_0.<GetApp>b__0() in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.CloudConnector\CloudConnector.cs:line 87    at Mendix.Modeler.CloudConnector.CloudConnector.DoWebServiceCall[T](Func`1 callWebService) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.CloudConnector\CloudConnector.cs:line 48    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at Mendix.Modeler.CloudConnector.CloudConnector.DoWebServiceCall[T](Func`1 callWebService) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.CloudConnector\CloudConnector.cs:line 70    at Mendix.Modeler.Deployment.Cloud.CloudDeployer.GetAppInfo(IProgressInfo info, String projectID) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Deployment\Cloud\CloudDeployer.cs:line 182   Any help greatly appreciated!
asked
1 answers

This resolved itself on its own after about 36 hours...I don’t think it was a problem within the app as during that time, I couldn’t access other apps either.  I’m wondering if related to a password change and those changes needing time to propagate, but no clue really….

answered