Docu sign Authorize with JWT , Unexpected 500 error

I'm encountering issues with the DocuSign module in Mendix (version 9.24.2) and DocuSignConnector_Version 3.0.0. I've set up my developer account on the DocuSign Developer Portal, generated keys, and stored them in a Word file.   I've also set the URI properly and added the User ID, Integration Key, App Name, JWT private key in the snippet page as described in a medium blog. After saving the changes for DocuSign and clicking the "authenticate with JWT" button, I'm redirected to the DocuSign site, where I enter my credentials (ID and password).   However, after entering the credentials, I'm left waiting and eventually receive an error message. I'm unsure of which step I may have missed or where I might be stuck. Below are the screenshots and the console message.     Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.       Now 20 minute later I am getting this page response and new console message        I need to understand what does it means when and if  by chance any setting or configuration is wrong than how to manage this. 
asked
0 answers