Add select all option for user stories in Project Management Planning overview - Mendix Forum

Add select all option for user stories in Project Management Planning overview

It is currently possible to deselect all user stories. It would be a great addition to be able to allow a select all

image.png

This could be an option within one of the sections (eg select all in refinement)

asked
3 answers

Thanks for the feedback both, I noted it and will see what we can do to enable selection per section.

As for the behavior around focus, that might be a limitation of the widget we are using, but I'll see what we can do.

Created

Ctrl+A and Ctrl+D do not always work, depend on where is the focus, e.g. when I have already selected a story it works, but when I previously clicked at some other place, it does not - sometimes Ctrl+A selects all browser (Chrome) page contents and Ctrl+D adds a browser bookmark, which are not the desired results. I expect a reliable solution.

Created

That will work for all stories, but I cannot limit it to a certain section. Eg I only want to select stories in the backlog or in refinement. For an initial upload of stories it will help, but with a running sprint and several stages of updating/adding stories, it is not the best approach.

Created