Ethernet IP Connector

I have an issue with Ethernet IP Connector 2.1.0 with IIH Configurator My ControlLogix PLC has a CPU on slot 2 How will be formatted the Communication Path ?    I tried the set the COmmunication Path to “0,2”  or “1,2”  or “2” but the message published by Ethernet IP connector on databus has always value=0 and qc=3,qx=4288 or qx=24   I try to connect on slot 2 with another software and it works very well without any specific configuration.  
asked
3 answers

Hello Aurélien,

please use 1,0 for the Communication Path. This establishes a logical connection between the Ethernet module and the PLC.

Best regards!

answered

Thank you but it doesn’t work with 1,0

answered

Deploying the connector configuration worked, right? What exactly failed? Did you also try “2,0” as communication path?

The quality parameter qc=3 and qx=4288 indicate, that everything works fine (GOOD state).

The parameter qx = 24 indicates a BAD value, with this detailled info: “no communication, no usable value (The value is not useful because the communication to the data source failed or has never been established since it was last out of service and a last known value is not available.)”

It would be helpful to know, which parameter exactly came in after deploying the config.

Could you please also provide the log files of the Ethernet IP Connector app?

answered