Industrial Edge Control: Problem when trying to export application version from IEM with CLI “iectl”

I am trying to export application version from IEM with following command. iectl publisher app-project version export -a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -v 0.0.3 -e /home   But I am getting this error Unable to login to Edge Management, please retry - DEPTH_ZERO_SELF_SIGNED_CERT.   When creating a new version with “iectl publisher app-project version create” everything is working fine.   Tried to set  NODE_TLS_REJECT_UNAUTHORIZED=0, but that did not help   (node:6884) Warning: Setting the NODE_TLS_REJECT_UNAUTHORIZED environment variable to '0' makes TLS connections and HTTPS requests insecure by disabling certificate verification.(Use `ie-publisher --trace-warnings ...` to show where the warning was created)
asked
2 answers

Hello Kasper,

I was trying to replicate the issue you were describing. I have an IP-based IEM with auto generated self signed certificate.
I disabled the certificate verification with 

export EDGE_SKIP_TLS=1

This is also then causing the warning in some cases 
(node:6884) Warning: Setting the NODE_TLS_REJECT_UNAUTHORIZED environment variable to '0' makes TLS connections and HTTPS requests insecure by disabling certificate verification.(Use `ie-publisher --trace-warnings ...` to show where the warning was created)

After disabling the certificate check the export of the app was working as expected with my setup. 
Can you give some more details regarding your Edge Management:
- IP-Based or DNS-Based

- Self signed certificates or Certificates signed by CA

answered

Thank you for your support Thomas

answered