GaAdmin Account not Login in

We have a Mendix application that we are running in the cloud and the GaAdmin account works fine,   Once we push this to the Industrial Edge which connects to a local SQL Db the account says 'Incorrect Username or Password' but works fine locally and in acceptance.   I can see the SQL Db has been populated and has a connection to the App via the Industrial Edge as the tables are populated and the account appears under system:user, failed login attempts increment and after 3 attempts the account locks out as expected.   I dont understand why when pushed to the Industrial Edge does the account no longer work, we need to log into the app using this account to create our own access. 
asked
1 answers

The newly created database will have your default admin, but it does not have the standard password. In a licensed cloud node, you would be able to change the admin password in the environment settings, but I am unsure if that is possible on IE.

As a workaround, you could enable demo users 

image.png

and then deploy again.

After that, copy the password for demo_administrator (Edit)

image.png

And you can log in with the demo_administrator user and create 1 real admin account.

Then switch off the demo users again and redeploy.

answered