Industrial Edge plugin IEM 404 error

Hello Mendix Community, I am currently facing an issue with configuring the Siemens Industrial Edge Plugin in Mendix Studio Pro version 10.11.0. While setting up the plugin, everything configures correctly until I reach the point where I need to enter the details for the Industrial Edge Management (IEM) in the plugin settings. Details: Mendix Studio Pro Version: 10.11.0 Error: 404 Not Found during IEM authentication IEM Version: 1.18.10 The IEM is accessible via its IP, and there are no issues connecting to it directly; however, authentication attempts via the Mendix plugin fail with this error. This leads me to wonder about the specific authentication mechanism the plugin uses and whether there might be a configuration or compatibility issue I'm overlooking. Could anyone provide insights or suggestions on how to resolve this authentication error? Is there a specific configuration or setting within Mendix or the IEM that I should verify? Thank you in advance for your help!
asked
2 answers

Hi,

I hope you are well.

To better understand your issue, may you please provide a screenshot of the specific error you are encountering? Like this:

image (21).png

I also recommend watching the video tutorial on configuring the Industrial Edge Plugin, which can be found here:

https://docs.eu1.edge.siemens.cloud/develop_an_application/mendix/user_journey.html

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Rafael Curiel.

answered

Hello,

I wanted to update you all that I recreated a new IEM with OS Version: 2.1.1-1, and now the connection works perfectly. I did not change any network parameters during this process.

Thanks to took the time to help me out. Really appreciate it :)

Best regards,

Arthur

answered