Azure Connector Client Configuration Problem

Hi all, I am trying to configure Connector for Azure application in IEM. I configured the cloud client (My device is provisioned. I can see it in Azure IoT Hub). But there is no error displayed, but getting loading icon and could not send data to IoT Hub.   When I searched for the solution, the documentation (Warning and Error Messages - Industrial Edge Documentation (siemens.cloud)) says the problem occurs If invalid certificate authority is uploaded instead of Baltimore and deployed. As a solution it says "Upload the valid Baltimore certificate".   But I just follow the documentation and I did not see any requirement to use only Baltimore certificate. I just created my own self-signed certificates and follow the guideline (Tutorial - Create and upload certificates for testing - Azure IoT Hub | Microsoft Learn) that is mentioned in the Connector for Azure documentation. Could you please help about this issue? How can I create valid certificate?   Thank you in advance, BR, Merve
asked
1 answers

Hello Merve, 

sorry for the delay in answering, hopefully you already found a solution!

As some things changed regarding certificate creation on Azure IoT side, we had to adapt and test how to generate certificates.

Here is a documentation on how to generate certificates for Azure IoT Hub:

https://docs.eu1.edge.siemens.cloud/get_started_and_operate/industrial_edge_management/extensions/Connector_For_Azure/Creating_Keys/Creating_Keys.html

Additionally I want to inform you that there is a new version of Connector for Azure available :)

BR

Kai

answered