Error while creating deployment package

I keep getting error without further information when trying to create Mendix on Edge deployment package. Error just says "Error while creating deployment package".   I'm using Mendix Studio Pro 10.6.8. Docker engine connection is successful. IEM and IEHUB connections are OK.   I do not have a license but the info says that app will crash in runtime, so I  guess I should be able to still create the deployment package?     I guesses that <projectfolder>\deployment\log\build_clean_gradle_log.txt is the log file that would show something as it is updated when ever I try to create the package, but it doesn't help much:     FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong:A problem occurred configuring root project 'deployment'.> Could not open proj generic class cache for build file 'C:\Users\#####\Mendix\EdgeTester\deployment\build.gradle' (C:\Users\#####\.gradle\caches\7.6.3\scripts\iuxr5zrqmvs92scuwtbm9pbt).   > BUG! exception in phase 'semantic analysis' in source unit '_BuildScript_' Unsupported class file major version 65   Where to get more logs of what is going wrong with this?
asked
3 answers

Seems to be a problem that not only touches Mendix. See this video if any of the solutions help you out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY0X5MQDD7o

- delete directory \Users\<username>\.gradle\caches

answered

Unsupported class file major version 65

Suggests that there is a java version mismatch. Try switching your java version to 21

answered

Hello,

I hope you're doing well.

Could you please let me know which version of the IE Plugin you have installed? Additionally, I would appreciate it if you could test the procedure using the latest MTS version of Studio Pro, which is version 10.6.11.

image.png

NOTE: Currently, the IE Plugin is not working for Mendix version 10.12.x. This is a known issue, a new version of the IE Plugin that will be compatible with this version of Studio Pro will be released.

I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Rafael Curiel

answered