Database Replication Module not working if Microsoft Table Schema is other than default schema - Mendix Forum

Database Replication Module not working if Microsoft Table Schema is other than default schema

Within the database replication module we can read all the tables in the database with different schemas and i see all this tables in the module.
But during execution of the import, i receive the error that the table was not found.

The module specifies the table name without a schema. This makes the database search in the default schema only.

I would like an enhancement, that if i am able to read and import a table outside my default schema, that the module is working for this table or that i am not able to choose such tables in the configuration!

Thanks Stephan  

asked
2 answers

Ticket raised at Mendix resulted in: 

Currently, the Database Replication module provides no way to specify the Schema in the connection definition. The database will always connect to the default schema of the user provided in the connection. 

As a workaround, in order to use the other schemas, you could add other users to the database with their own default schema.

Meanwhile, I've informed the development team about your request and the case will be discussed internally again. I recommend you follow the idea you shared since if the team decides to refine it, they will reach out to all customers who follow the idea. 

Created

Also for Postgress this is very much wanted! Our DB Admins have to break their conventions and move the data we need to the defeault schema...

Created