Enable sending a list of files via multipart/form-data Call REST (POST) action - Mendix Forum

Enable sending a list of files via multipart/form-data Call REST (POST) action

Example endpoint: https://api.arkly.io/docs#/arkly/create_transaction_create_transaction__post

This endpoint accepts a wallet (FileDocument) and an array of files and expects multipart/form-data. I can send a single file by adding a REST Call action and configuring the keys but when I try to send a list of FileDocuments Mendix gives error: "The value expression is of type 'List of FileDocument', which is not supported. Use a string or a file document instead."

Please change the configuration of the multipart/form-data option so it will allow for an arbitrary list of FileDocuments.

asked
4 answers

Yes, I need this as well to be able to finish my integration with a third party platform!

Created

+ 1, working with OCR is certainly becoming more prevalent and would be best to be able to send multiple documents as form data in a single call, rather than in multiple.

Created

+ 1, This would save a bit of effort for some developers. This avoids having to create a Java Action to send an arbitrary number of fileDocuments using multipart/form-data.

Created

+ 1 to this. When publishing a rest service this is already possible, why not when calling one?

Created