How to add Script tag inside <head> or <body> tag in index.html file ?

Hi Team,            I am trying to integrate reCAPTCHA into my application. So we need to import some external js files which are provided by Google API. <html>   <head>     <title>reCAPTCHA demo: Simple page</title>     <script src="https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api.js" async defer></script>   </head>   <body>     <form action="?" method="POST">       <div class="g-recaptcha" data-sitekey="your_site_key"></div>       <br/>       <input type="submit" value="Submit">     </form>   </body> </html>           Previously, we can able to add a script tag inside the body tag of the index.html file. But, it's not working in the above Mendix 9 modeler versions. If I try to add any script tags inside the head or body tags, whatever script tags I added in that index.html file got reverted. So, how to fix this issue, and is there any way to add external js files in our Mendix application?    Note: I have tried the HTMLSnippet widget also, it didn’t work.     After importing the reCAPTCHA plugin widget from the Mendix AppStore, it throws this error      EDIT First of all, Thanks to both of you @Robert and @Ruud Fleskens. I solved this issue by migrating the reCAPTCHA plugin widget to support Mendix 9 version by upgrading dependencies and few changes in source code files. Previously, that reCAPTCHA plugin widget gives support till 8.18.0 modeler versions only. Because it was developed in the 8.9.0 version. So I have customized this widget to support the latest Mendix 9.6.0 version. Now, it’s working fine in the free Mendix cloud and local environment. Thanks and regards, Vijayabharathi V.
asked
2 answers

Have you tried using the ReCAPTCHA plugin on the Mendix Marketplace?

https://marketplace.mendix.com/link/component/115762

answered

At which location did you edit index.html? 

If you create a custom index.html file in your /theme/ folder, that file will be used to template index.html in deployment/web/. 

answered