Deeplink works only onanymous

Hi members, My deeplinks only works onanymous. When logged in as a certain role it doesn’t enter my Deeplink (microflow). Normally my configuration is correct but I don’t know what I’m doing wrong.  The screenshot below is the default homepage microflow. Anyone can help me with it? I also made a screenshot from my deeplink. Only that config works to enter my deeplink (onanymous) while other Mendix members considered me to uncheck the “Include Get params” and “Separate get params”. Thanks in advance!  
asked
3 answers

Mike,

What user roles have permission for the microflow called by your deeplink (ACT_DL_ExpenseNote_ShowApprov...)?

Mike

answered

It sounds like you are using Role based homepages. Do have you microflows for these homepages set as the target for each role? They all need to have the DeeplinkHome action included and the decision split after that decided wether deeplinks need to be handled, or if a page needs to be shown.

Hope this helps.

answered

You mean this? Indeed they are all role based homepages but starting from the same microflow with the deeplink.

I think it’s correct, no? 
Thank you for your help man!

answered