Calling a Page in same page

Hi All,  I am stuck in one use case where I want your suggestion.  Lets take an example there are two page page1 and page2.  In Page1 clicking on button, page2 should be shown in page1 container/layout.    I have tried listen to widget also using data view. Thank you in advance.
asked
2 answers

Hi Monika,

I’m really not sure what is the source of these pages. But if I understand correctly, you want to display a container based on certain action (setting visibility). There are several ways to do this:

1. You could see if you can make use of the dynamic classes and change the visibility of the container based on an expression.
  2. You could use ShowByCondition widget (do note you have to add a class for it in your scss files)
  3. If both the above does not work, you can create a helper entity to set the condition on when to display the container and refresh in client on click of the button and changing the boolean value.

Hope this helps!

answered

Hi Monika,

You can try with help of a boolean. Create a non persistable with TurnOn boolean . Keep your both pages/layout inside of that data view based on that boolean value. Once you click on that button change that boolean to true.

Hope this helps!

answered