HTTP POST working on postman but not in Mendix

We are trying to do Cybersource payment gateway integration via REST api  We are able get response for payment api with a POST request in Postman. Same request we are passing in Mendix which returns 403 forbidden error in response(You are not authorized to view this page.). Kindly assist.   I have added postman and mendix request content below. K   Postman request content— Auto generated header- Request content -   Mendix request content –        
asked
5 answers

Sometimes this could happen if you don’t set the proper `Content-Type` header yourself. Could you double check that?

answered

Hi Uddhav, 

I think the user on which you are using the Rest service has no rights to the REST-microflow. 

In the REST-service:

In the microflow:

cheers

answered

I would suggest turning the log level for the REST Consume lognode up to TRACE. This will show you exactly what your Mendix application is sending to Cybersource and you can compare this to your working Postman request. Hopefully you be able to see a difference and be able to resolve the issue with your Call REST action.

Good luck!

answered

I see the working request uses a session cookie. Are you adding the cookie as a header in your request from Mendix? If not, how are you authorizing the request?

answered

Is it working with you now?

answered