Here are the steps:
since u already have the JSON structure use it to create export mapping.
In the export mapping u can simply do map auto matically and it will create all the entities u need.
Now the a page u can create a data view for the generated entity[top level and populate these attributes and then on click of submit or save U can send this object to microflow
there use a export mapping activity to create the body of rest call and then use a rest call activity to send over this string to 3rd party.
Follow the following steps:
- Create JSON structure object with your sample JSON to post.
- This will create your NPE for the Order attributes / data.
- Create your export mapping based on this JSON structure.
- Create a microflow that you will use to execute the Call Rest POST action, the NPE will be the input
- In the Call REST POST action you configure the URL to your end-point to post location and for the request you choose “Export mapping for the entire request” and choose the created export mapping filled with the input parameter of the microflow.
- For the Response you can use an import mapping which you have to create based on the expected response the API call is giving.
- You can create the import mapping for the response in the same way as you did to create the export mapping for the request.
- Now on a page you will fill in the NPE’s attributes and call this microflow to execute the REST call.
Below I have added Mircoflow and it’s configuration
I did same configuration, But once I Locally run app and add values to atrributes and try to save the is an error. Please refer above Screenshot..
Please let me if I missed anything..