Calling web service with location override from constant does not work

Hi, I implemented a microflow from which I call the Web Service. the location should be different for different environments, so I overrided the service location from a constant. Locally everything works, when I deploy it I get a 404 error. If I use text instead of a constant, everything works again. What am I doing wrong?Hi, I implemented a microflow from which I call the Web Service. the location should be different for different environments, so I overrided the service location from a constant. Locally everything works, when I deploy it I get a 404 error. If I use text instead of a constant, everything works again. What am I doing wrong?   This only works locally: Only this works in the cloud:Only this works in the cloud:  (this editor works awesome :). It writes from right to left and I can't insert the second picture) In the second image, instead of @Shipment.IMEXServiceLocation, there is this text: 'https://my.services.com/operation'
asked
1 answers

Yes, I’ve tested it on local system and checked twise on cloud. But seems I need new glasses :)

There was missing one character in the url.

answered