How to push an existing app to Github?
I am trying to figure out how to push an existing Mendix app to GitHub. I have been searching for this information and have not found anything concrete enough.
Usually any folder with code inside can be pushed to github or other Online Repository management services!
Go inside your mendix apps root folder, do the below
- Install GIT tools as per the documentation here : https://git-scm.com/
- open the folder in terminal or any other command prompt
- type git init (will initialize the git repo)
- type git add .
- type git commit -m “good description about your code”
- type git push --set-upstream origin <current branch name>