Mendix-Jira Integration

In my app I want to display Jira fixed version and sprint number As my app version . Can any one suggest me how to do that. Thanks in Advance.
asked
1 answers

Do you want to integrate Jira into your application or into Mendix Studio Pro?

For the former, Jira has a bunch of integration plugins available, like this one for rest integrationshttps://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218455/easy-integrations-for-jira?tab=overview&hosting=cloud

In Mendix Studio itself, there currently isn't a way to do this, but it might be possible in the future. Mendix is definitely aware that many of their clients use Jira.

answered

To integrate Mendix with Jira for displaying fixed versions and sprint numbers, you can use Mendix's native Jira Connector module. First, ensure you have the Jira Connector module installed in your Mendix app. Then, you can use microflows to fetch the required information from Jira using the Jira Connector's API actions.To display the fixed version and sprint number in your app, you can create a data model in Mendix that mirrors the Jira data structure. For more detailed guidance, you can refer to the official Mendix documentation or reach out to the Mendix community for assistance. Additionally, Confluence may have relevant documentation or discussions on this topic that could provide further insights.

answered