Error sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target in Mx Cloud

When running my project locally and when I do a Post rest call in Postman, it goes well, but when running in the Mx Cloud (on Test environment), the same call doesn't work.   We get the following error: Caused by: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target at com.mendix.integration.actions.microflow.RestCallAction.execute(RestCallAction.scala:79)   Is there anyone who knows what to do to fix this or the cause of this problem?   Thank you in advanced!   P.S. I use Mx version 9.18.7, but I can't choose that version.
asked
2 answers

You can try to export the certificate of the endpoint you want to call via your browser and then upload it as a client certificate in the Mendix Cloud. Probably the Mendix Cloud is doing more validations on the certificate

answered

The problem was that some certificates where not replaced. So it was not our problem, but the problem of the rest service (team).

answered