Microflow MicroFlowName has a parameter that is not a parameter of the operation: RestServiceOperation.

Hi,   I am developing a published Rest Service. I have created a micro flow and returning a object at end.   I am able to see below error, which I am unable to figure out where the mistake is.   Below are the error details captured from Studio Pro:   Code : CE0350 Message: Microflow 'PostCustomerResourceMicroFlow' has a parameter that is not a parameter of the operation: 'ResponseModel'. Element:  Operation POST /CustomerResource/addCustomer Document:    Published REST service 'CustomerService' Module:  MyRestService   Below are my checks: The "ResponseModel" parameter is available in flow. Response Type with "Export Mapping" available.   Help me to find out the root cause.  
asked
5 answers

Hi Srinivas,

This error will occur when the microflow you developed has input parameters which you did not map inside the Published REST service operation. To resolve the issue: either remove the parameter from the microflow or add the parameter in the operation here.

image.png

image.png

answered

Hello Srinivas,

In your rest service set up you need to add the parameter that you expect in your microflow you need to do that in this overview at my project it looks like this:

image.png

Hope this helps

Good luck!

answered

I am using POST, and passing body in the input parameters,

image.png

At the microflow level, I am mapping the input parameters and returning the "response Model" object as return

answered

Only one input parameter with "Body" allowed.

But I am trying to return back the response body for an rest Service.

image.png

answered

Yes, this got resolved. 

1. Deleted the parameter.
  2. Created a new object with this response Object model
  3. and passed this object as an return.

Learnt: This parameters created in work flow used to hold only for input parameters.

This resolved the issue. Thanks for your inputs. 

answered