Consume REST get SSL Error

hi team , i consume REST and got this error =    An error has occurred while handling the request. [User 'Anonymous_3c294e10-9216-4c6b-9e95-1c376810b48e' with session id '0c8e1138-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXbd66' and roles 'Administrator'] -------- com.mendix.webui.WebUIException: Exception while executing runtime operation    at com.mendix.webui.actions.client.RuntimeOperationAction.$anonfun$apply$1(RuntimeOperationAction.scala:62) Caused by: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: Error calling REST service    at MyFirstModule.ACT_ConsumeCountryAPI (CallRest : 'Call REST (GET)') Advanced stacktrace:    at com.mendix.integration.actions.microflow.RestCallAction.execute(RestCallAction.scala:79) Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target    at com.mendix.integration.util.PrivilegedUtil$$anonfun$withPrivileged$2.applyOrElse(PrivilegedUtil.scala:17)     and my app is on mendix SVN
asked
4 answers

That looks like the REST service you are calling doesn't have a valid SSL certificate.

I have seen this before for self-signed certificates and those that don't have a valid intermediate certificate.

Try using a third party SSL checker to see if it flags up any errors on the remote service.

https://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html

Good luck

answered

hi robert , i have check the ssl status for my REST api  and below is the status =

image.png

can you tell me how i can download the certificate?

thanks !!

answered

Looking at your answer for the SSL response, I can see the certificate is correct. 

I wrote my own microflow using Mendix 9.24.14 with a Call REST action to 'https://restcountries.com/v3.1/name/india' and this works without issue.

If this is failing for you, it could be to do with your network connection. Are you going through a proxy or firewall that could be modifying requests and/or responses?

answered

hi robert , below are my setting inside the call rest .

image.png

meanwhile can you share me the screenshot of import mapping and call rest activity wich you have create ?

And please tell how i can download the certificate and from where . Please share the steps for this also that be really helpfull

thanks !!

answered