Feedback API login

Hi Team, Actually, my use case is that I want to retrieve project feedback from Sprinter. I am able to retrieve the list of projects, but next, I want to retrieve the feedback for each project. To achieve this, I have created a web service where I have all the APIs related to feedback. I have provided all the necessary information to that API, including the platform username, platform password, project ID, and API key (the same one I am using to retrieve the project list). For authentication, I am using a Personal Access Token (PAT) in the API key field. Despite providing everything, I am getting a "LOGIN failed" error. Below, I am sharing a screenshot of the error message. Please check and let me know if I am missing something.     Thanks in advance.
asked
1 answers

Hi Mujaeit, 

You appear to be using a SOAP microflow activity however Feedback API V2 is based on REST. You can find the docs on how to call a REST API here. You can also use the functionality with the docs to test out different API calls and then utilise it within your REST activity. 

Once you use the REST activity you will need to set it up similar to the following: 

Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 13.34.16.png

Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 13.30.03.png

Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 13.30.47.png

Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 13.31.04.png

answered