csvServices Post problem with changedDate Mendix system member

Hello, I am having problem, importing in csv data into my Mendix application, using csvServices whenever my entity has a ‘changedDate’.  My entity has a ‘changedDate’ attribute (it is a system member) I included a picture for clarification.   When I ran a Post that read in a csv input file with just 1 row of data and inserts it into my Entity in Mendix, I got the error of “write access denied for member ‘changedDate’.  The input record will not insert because of this error.  Is there any way around this?    failed to create object: Write access denied for member 'changedDate'failed to create object: Write access denied for member 'changedDate'  Thanks.
asked
3 answers

Does your CSV file have the changedDate column? If so, try removing it before submitting the data. That field isn't writable in Mendix, hence your error.

answered

The system members like changedDate are controlled and updated by the system.  You cannot set these through workflow or import. 

If you need to be able to set a changeDate through import or workflow, you need to create your own attribute (like changed_date), and add whatever workflow you need (in a before commit action?) to update it.

answered

You should not include the changedDate column in your csv. If you remove it, uploading the csv should work. Just tested it, no problems.

The following is test is part of the project now, the second import action import into an entity dates which has the changedDate (and all other systems properties) enabled.

answered