Use custom setting ClientCertificateUsages for REST services

Hi, I must call a rest web service with a certificate. I uploaded the certificate properly and it is also loaded on startup. However, it will not be passed with the request calling the web service. Now I'm trying to link the specific certificate with a specific web service. In the Custom settings section of the Mendix documentation, there's the option: ClientCertificateUsages. In order to link the request to a rest cervice, instead of defining a module and web service, a url must be defined.  Specific text:  'For REST services, use the host name of the remote server as the identifier. Please note that any backslash in the path must be doubled.' However, I keep getting the following error. Found unknown configuration settings. This is either due to misconfiguration or the module responsible for the setting did not come online. Unknown configuration setting 'ClientCertificateUsages' with value '"login.application.com": "C:\\Users\BartPoelmans\\Desktop\\PrdClient.pfx"' Now I've tried this with and without quotes en with and without http(s) in front of the url, but I keep getting this error. Can any one help me? Thanks!
asked
2 answers

Great you found the documentation, but unfortunatelly it was published too early. This will be available in 2 week with release 7.2.

answered

This option is not available in Mendix 6. If you take a look at the Mendix 6 documentation, you will see this option is missing.

answered