XML Schema - Element Not Supported in Export Mappings

I have an XSD schema for an invoice that has several elements that give me errors when trying to create an XML schema in the Modeler.  I've included one example at the end of this posting.  The error message I get is "Type of element 'http://www.company.com/data/imports/invoice:OGA': This 'Choice' element  is not supported in export mappings."  Any pointers about how I can use this schema in the Modeler greatly appreciated.  I need to export data from my Mendix app using this schema.   <xs:element name="OGA"> <xs:complexType> <xs:choice minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="999"> <xs:element minOccurs="0" default="0" name="GUID" type="xs:string" /> <xs:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="10" name="FDADisclaimerFlag"> <xs:simpleType> <xs:restriction base="xs:boolean" /> </xs:simpleType> </xs:element> <xs:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="10" ref="inv:FDA" /> <xs:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="10" name="DOTDisclaimerFlag"> <xs:simpleType> <xs:restriction base="xs:boolean" /> </xs:simpleType> </xs:element> <xs:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="10" ref="inv:DOT" /> <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="EPADisclaimerFlag"> <xs:simpleType> <xs:restriction base="xs:boolean" /> </xs:simpleType> </xs:element> <xs:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="10" ref="inv:EPA" /> <xs:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="10" name="FCCDisclaimerFlag"> <xs:simpleType> <xs:restriction base="xs:boolean" /> </xs:simpleType> </xs:element> <xs:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="10" ref="inv:FCC" /> <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="FWSDisclaimerFlag"> <xs:simpleType> <xs:restriction base="xs:boolean" /> </xs:simpleType> </xs:element> <xs:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" ref="inv:FWS" /> </xs:choice> </xs:complexType> </xs:element>  
asked
2 answers

Hi Mike,

I've played around with this lately and managed to get it working to export specialized objects. 

I put a sequence tag before the choice:

<xsd:complexType>
    <xsd:sequence>
           <xsd:choice maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0">
                   <xsd:element name="TableInput">

My export mapping looks like this:

Hope this helps! 

Joppe

answered

Joppe,

Thanks for your input!

I discovered the error message comes from this kind of XSD structure:

Eliminating the highlighted maxOccurs eliminates the warning I received in the Modeler when I imported this XSD file.

I thought this might be of use to someone else in the community.

Mike

answered