Consumed third party Webservice call throwing malformed URL exception

Hi, I have consumed one third party webservice in Mendix 6.2.1 version using WSDL URL. When I call this using a microflow its throwing below exception: java.net.MalformedURLException     at com.mendix.integration.xmlimporter.XmlImporter.importXmlStream(XmlImporter.java:103) Caused by: null     at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:627)     at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:490)     at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:439)     at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.setupCurrentEntity(Unknown Source)     at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLVersionDetector.determineDocVersion(Unknown Source)     at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)     at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)     at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)     at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)     at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)     at com.mendix.integration.xmlimporter.XmlImporter.importXmlStream(XmlImporter.java:87)     at com.mendix.integration.xmlimporter.XmlImporter.importXmlStream I could run this webservice in SOAP UI and could see full structure in Explorer.
asked
1 answers

Could you publish the WSDL? And from the stacktrace it looks like the object was empty. You are sure that the URL was correct?

Regards,

Ronald

answered