Export to XML Error Handling

I am building an integration via Export to XML that is then transmitted to an external system via a REST Call. From time to time, the Export to XML action generates an error.  I would like to offer the user some insight into what caused the error.  However, I can't find a way to access the specific error information generated by the Export to XML action.  Has anyone encountered this before?  Any pointers for orderly error handling with Export to XML actions?
asked
1 answers

Mike,

Where is the error generated? In the Export to XML action or in the REST action?

We always set a custom error handler on the Call REST action. There we create a log where we store the details.

As you can see is that the Export to XML will also in our case produces a string that we put in the log. This way you capture the errors generated and have the XML you are trying to POST.

Does this help?

Regards,

Ronald

[EDIT]

Hmm, is it me or are the picture insert no longer working. I can see the picture only when I am in edit mode.

This is the URL to the picture https://1drv.ms/i/s!At74fUE_gLfwgs8baHki_PbDbzI9JA

answered