On-premise odata service consumption

hi  I am trying to consume on-premise odata service. I am able to view values when i keep cloud connector usage option=No but when i keep it as it showing as warnings and error. Warning- 1.No xsuaa token for mendix user.                  2.Access denied from server GET|Response code: 403, Response text: Access denied to system . In case this was a valid request, ensure to expose the system correctly in your cloud connector Error: Node FirstModule Message null -------- com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.mendix.basis.component.InternalCore.execute(InternalCore.java:583) Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionManager.executeSync(ActionManager.java:195) kindly let me know what is the usage of "Enable cloud connector" functionality of Get list in an mendix application. Thanks in advance  
asked
1 answers

This will enable using the SAP cloud connector when running your app in the SAP cloud.

answered