Setting a namespace for a Webservice

Hi all, from xsd that was provided by customer I have to build a webservice (kind of a reverse-engineering). I have imported the schema and created Input mapping, created a MF which was then published. Now I want to use the same request that was provided to me by customer and I see that namespace is different. Example: my request look like:         <patient>                 <SapNr>9985002222</SapNr>                 <CustomerOrderBlock></CustomerOrderBlock>         </patient> the customer request looks like:         <NS1:patient>                 <NS1:SapNr>9985002222</SapNr>                 <NS1:CustomerOrderBlock></CustomerOrderBlock>         </NS1:patient>   I have tried to set Target namespace to NS1 but it throws me an error that valid URI has to be provided. Any idea how to do this?   Regards.
asked
2 answers

i would file a support ticket with mendix about this issue. Seems like a blocker, with no workaround.

answered

Seems like Mendix enforces that the namespace has an URL format; http://www.WHATEVERYOUADDHERE.com

answered